FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What are your favorite smoking occasions?

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Outside of your normal smoking routine, what are your favorite occasions to smoke a good cigar?

I really enjoy smoking a cigar after a big holiday meal like Thanksgiving.

6 Replies 6

CigarTherapy
Petite Edmundo

Any day that ends in "Y"...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ?!?!

JK...my favorite smoke time is when I'm together with a few good friends around my firepit enjoying deep conversation.

And...after a holiday meal...or when I want solitude and fresh air.

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

In my opinion, you can't beat a cigar at a summer BBQ. Nothing like enjoying a cigar surrounded by friends and family in the sunshine, grill fired up, and some nice drinks on ice! Second to that, I'd say a wedding. I typically break out some hidden gems for those 

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Can't beat slow cooked ribs, cold beer, and good cigars!

MatthewFolger
Robusto

Nothing beats the post Thanksgiving cigar, Kevin.  Hands down!  However, that first cigar of the spring out by a fire is also up there.  Another occasion I love a cigar for is a safe trip.  The first chance I get after a plane lands, I love to have a celebratory "I'm back on the ground!" smoke haha.

That first spring cigar with a fire is a great one! I feel this way with the first chilly fall night too!

RegC
Robusto

I agree with you on enjoying a cigar after a holiday meal. Birthdays are another favorite, I have a group of close friends and we'll usually get together around each other's birthdays to smoke a few cigars. Vacations are another great time to enjoy a cigar.