FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thanksgiving is Right Around the Corner! What is Your Go-To Thanksgiving Smoke?

aaronlng92
Corona

As a new smoker, I'm always looking for new recommendations from anyone who will provide them. With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I've been making room in my humidor for a few special sticks to celebrate this festive occasion with. While searching the web, I've found a handful of good suggestions, and I just stumbled upon this write up for the Top 5 Cigars for Thanksgiving by @KevinI. Not only does he paint a great picture of what sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving Day celebration, but he also has some great reviews of the cigars included on the list.

After reading, I'm definitely looking to pick up one of the Thanksgiving Samplers here at Cigora. But I'm still curious, what will everyone else be smoking this Thanksgiving? 

2 Replies 2

MatthewFolger
Robusto

I love a big 'ol Man O' War Armada after the craziness of the day is over. 6.5x56 with a wonderful Ecuador Sumatra wrapper, smooth, strong, and complex, it is perfect!

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Thanks for the kind words @aaronlng92. I myself will be smoking a Killer Bee in the morning before the madness commences and then ending the night with a Mi Querida.