FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What Cigar is Your Go-To Celebratory Smoke?

aaronlng92
Corona

philly-sports-guy.jpgWhile I'm not THE Philly Sports Guy (See my man to the left), I am a HUGE Philadelphia sports fan, and we are currently living in a time where: the Flyers are outperforming expectations, the Sixers are touted to be a top team in the Eastern Conference, the Union are in the Eastern Conference Finals, the Eagles are 6-0, and the Phillies are headed to the WORLD SERIES!!! To prepare for all of the celebrating that will (hopefully) be happening in the near future, who can recommend a solid celebration smoke? What's your go to? 

4 Replies 4

Bladerunner
Corona

Another Davidoff fanboy here. Any blend will do, but I prefer the Colorado claro or Millennium blend. 

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

I'm grabbing a Davidoff Nicaragua for sure! That's hands down one of my favorite cigars and a go to of mine for any celebration or big occasion

MatthewFolger
Robusto

A Davidoff is a good call!  I'm partial to The Late Hour and the Nicaragua.  I'm also big on Padron 1964 Maduro Exclusivo.  However, if you're saving up some money for snacks (or tickets to the games!), Aging Room Quattro Nicaraguan and Sobremesa Robusto Largo are also fantastic selections!

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Gotta go with a Davidoff Aniversario (Double R in particular! 

Although might not be a bad idea to support my man David Ortiz and smoke one of his Big Papi cigars - he was a Philly man this past weekend sporting a Brian Dawkins jersey!