FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What Cigars Would You Recommend to Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs?

aaronlng92
Corona

Let me start this post off by saying I am an avid Philadelphia Eagles fan (Go Birds) and am in no way rooting for the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII. But there was some buzz-worthy news this past weekend when after winning the AFC Championship game, Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs mentioned in his postgame interview, "I don't think we have any cigars, but we'll be ready for the Super Bowl." This was a clear shot at Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow (or so the media speculates), who has been known to enjoy his fair share of cigars.

Alas, in a hypothetical world where the Kansas City Chiefs were to celebrate with some fine cigars, what would be your cigar recommendation AND why? 

4 Replies 4

eagles4ever
Petite Corona

DVK-PM+BX020+6054_cu.jpg

Davidoff Late Hour will be the perfect company for Mahomes as he reflects on the game....and why he didn't win 

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

Pat should go with Luciano The Dreamer, because he's DREAMING if he thinks he's beating the birds in the Super Bowl! #GoBirds

Go-Birds
Petite Corona

JoyaDeNicaragua.jpg

I'd recommend the Joya De Nicaragua Numero Uno because even if he doesn't come out of the game with a ring, he can still get his hands on this jewel. 

born2HERF
Corona

Cohiba Connecticut Robusto. Get Andy Reid the Gigante...

Cohiba Connecticut RobustoCohiba Connecticut Robusto