cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coffee & Cigars

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

Do you guys have a favorite cigar to pair with a nice cup of coffee? I love trying new blends with my coffee on Saturday mornings. Tried out a Cabaiguan by Tatuaje and it really hit the spot!

Coffee Cigar.PNG

6 Replies 6

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

If it's an early morning cigar, or a late night cigar after a big meal, I may have a coffee-flavored cigar to complement my coffee. I'll choose anything from Java by Drew Estate (be it a Maduro or Latte), Odyssey Coffee, and I've enjoyed many Thompson Cigar's Clones Coffee Torpedoes. I recently bought some Ramon Bueso Olancho Vintage Torpedoes that I'm eager to try with a cup of coffee later this week.

justinmoore
Corona

I will smoke anything with a Starbucks nitro cold brew. The velvety rich texture of the coffee really complements all cigars for me. 12812B6C-6360-462E-9208-766C5FB9AE30.jpegE33F0564-A87A-4358-B1DA-2B6910FE015D.jpeg55AD80E8-EE5C-4452-B7F5-CAEBDCB9ECF7.jpeg

MatthewFolger
Robusto

I drink my coffee black, so I love something full to match the flavor of a well balanced cup.  Plasencia Alma Del Fuego and Leaf by Oscar Maduro are two that immediately come to mind.  

Great cigar choices here! I also drink my coffee black the majority of the time, so my paired cigar choice could also be medium-to-full bodied.

Lanman
Petite Corona

I prefer a Dunbarton Sobremesa Brรปlรฉe or Brรปlรฉe Blue with coffee. Find it to be a great pair, but I like my coffee with a small amount of cream and sugar. 

I've actually never smoked the Sobremesa Brรปlรฉe, so I will definitely have to give that one a try!