FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What is your favorite coffee and cigar pairing?

aaronlng92
Corona

I love to try both new cigars and new coffee. I am not a seasoned veteran yet so I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding their favorite coffee and cigar pairings? 

5 Replies 5

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

As far as coffee pairing is concerned, I enjoy a nice Java Maduro or Java Latte by Drew Estate with a medium roast coffee. Otherwise a nice Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche or Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta could do the trick!

MatthewFolger
Robusto

I recently had a pairing of a La Palina El Diario Robusto and a hot cup of 100% Sumatran coffee.  Both have a very rich earthiness that well complimented one another.

I also love to pair dark roast coffees (take your pick) with a full bodied Habano cigar, as I think the spice and cedar of the Habano are a great match with those full, toasty cocoa notes.  Try it with a Diesel Whiskey Row or a Comfortably Numb by Espinosa. 

Something dark roast in my cup alongside a Sobremesa Brulee or Tabak Cafe Con Leche makes a wonderful way to start the day. 

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

I like a nice french vanilla coffee (light cream, light sugar) to pair with a nice medium bodied blend like Guardian of the Farm or El Centurion.

RegC
Robusto

I'm not a big coffee person, I usually drink chai Latte's. But a cigar that I like with them are the Sobremesa brulee's.