FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What's the best celebratory cigar I can get for beginners to try?

KoryB
Corona

Hello everyone! I am new to Cigora and I am having a blast here. However, I need everyone's help here. I am a new father, with my son expected to arrive in April, and I haven't celebrated becoming a father as of yet, but I want to do something with my friends and family to celebrate such an exciting yet terrifying part of my life in becoming a new dad. What is the best cigar for such a special occasion that is good for beginners? I have friends and family that want to try cigars with me, but I can't figure out what a good starter cigar would be. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

7 Replies 7

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

Congratulations! Thatโ€™s so exciting.

Great list that Kevin provided. But Iโ€™ll give you my go to celebratory cigar - Iโ€™m always reaching for a Davidoff Nicaragua!

I am sorry I never got to respond. Thank you, and I will definitely get my hands on that Davidoff! 

aaronlng92
Corona

Congratulations on becoming a new father, that is very exciting!

Thank you! It truly is exciting

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

It's definitely tough to figure out where to start exactly.

Check out our recommendations on the best beginner cigars

Awesome! Thank you, that's super helpful

In complete agreement with @KevinI, that's a solid list. Starting with mellow-medium and medium strength profile cigars are the way to go. Then you can see what you like and can handle. It's a good idea to have a cigar after you've had some food, and keep mints or some sugary snack handy in case you feel a little off. Cigar smoking is definitely a great experience whenever you get to enjoy!

And congrats on becoming a new father, @KoryB!