FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste...

CigarMagician
Corona

As I quote The Rolling Stones, to Introduce myself, I am Rich...A.K.A. The CigarMagician.  I make cigars...disappear!  

While in the United States Army, Major General James W. Wurman at Ft. Dix Army Base had a very expensive humidor on his desk, with what could best be described as โ€œnot so good cigarsโ€.  One day he said โ€œSon, when you are in the field with me, you will always have a cigar lit.  It does two things, it keeps the bugs away and it keeps the */\S$#0|$โ€™s awayโ€.  He was correct, but dang, I could not smoke these White Owl Knock outs, and the other โ€œcigarsโ€ he had.  So I went into town and bought three of what I now believe are the Partagas 1845 Extra Oscuro, about two buck a piece, not cheap for me at the time.  I gave Major General Wurman one, he took a few puffs, threw it on the ground, and said โ€œSon, stop wasting your money on these, get the boxes like I smoke, they are cheaper and betterโ€.   โ€œAlso, go police up that buttโ€.  From that time on, I would enjoy various cigars, with his bands scotch taped to them, so he thought I was only puffing on them. 

Rich Pic 2.png

Fast forward 35 year, and I very much still enjoy premium cigars.  I have worked for several manufacturers in my time, a few shops, and even co-owned a small cigar shop in my journeys.   

Rich Pic 4.jpg

I have been to fields and factories far and near, and enjoy many of the popular brands such as A. Fuente, Perdomo, AVO, Padron, Southern Draw, and Espinosa as well as many smaller or more boutique brands such as Dominican Big Leaguer (DBL), RM Caribe, and one of the newest, West Tampa Tobacco Co. 

Rich 6.jpg

I spend my time enjoying a cigar with friends as well as listening to music while puffing away.

Rich 7.jpg

Another journey that I have partaken in the one of the whiskey spirits.  I tend more toward a fine Scotch, however Rye whiskey is making a significant come back into my rotation after a long absence.  Bourbon is also very enjoyable to me, more-so in the summer time.  I tend to let the Irish whiskey stay on the store shelves for the next guy, they just are not complex enough for me. 

Rich Pic 1.jpg

Having over 7,000 cigars at home, and nearly 200 bottles of fine whiskey, I am always up to share some time with a cigar and a fine single malt, and listen to and tell lies.  If you are ever in my neck of the woodsโ€ฆhit me up.  So, until next time, Stay Smokey, and Long Ashes My Friends!!!

Rich Pick 3.jpg

~ The CigarMagician, I make cigars...disappear ~
0 Replies 0