FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How are you smoking in cold weather?!

HotTicketCory
Petite Edmundo

Itโ€™s a question I get all the time living in Ohio and Iโ€™ve posted many times smoking in the cold. I have heaters, fire pits, cold weather clothing, and even an insulated ice fishing tent. Of course I only smoke in the cold when I canโ€™t make it to the lounge. Who else is braving the cold and how are you doing it?

7 Replies 7

gyata
Petite Edmundo

NICE!

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

In Central New Jersey, I employ the use of my 1500-watt infrared heat lamp, for those cold days or nights, out on the covered the deck. Otherwise it's a commercial fan blasting in the summertime. Always have to be comfortable when smoking cigars...but I usually draw my limit when it goes below ~20 degrees Fahrenheit! ๐ŸŒจ

Nordic
Corona

Up here in Western NY myself and a few guys hunker down in the garage with an electric heater and warm clothes. The hope for a good hurf always outweighs the temperature! 

RegC
Robusto

We have heaters and a fire pit, so those take some of the edge off smoking outside in the colder months. 

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

I use the garage as a nice little smoking spot during the winter. I just keep the doors closed and I have a little heater out there. It might still be a little chilly, but it sure beats standing outside!

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Out in PA we know the struggle too ๐Ÿ˜‚. What really gets to me is the wind chill, so I will typically just smoke in the garage with the door closed. Although I still make sure to have a shorter smoke like a petit corona or something because even without the wind it gets cold out here!

MatthewFolger
Robusto

I try my best to not be cold when I smoke haha.  I will typically turn the heat way up in either my office at home or in the car and open some windows if I want to have a cigar and cannot make it to a longue or other indoor smoking area.