FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What is your favorite golf smoke?

mine is the Roma Craft Intemperance BA XXI vanity panatelamine is the Roma Craft Intemperance BA XXI vanity panatela

CYOP
7 Replies 7

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Ashton Prime Minister is the way to go!

hesbonafide
Petite Corona

I've recently found the La Palina brand a great golf course smoke.  Not only is it an even burn, it holds up for a full 9-holes, is relatively inexpensive, and has a great taste.  Reliable, smooth and plenty of smoke, when I need to concentrate of hitting the ball instead of touching up my stick!

BurningLeaves89
Petite Edmundo

Depends on my mood. Usually, I take along Southern Draw Firethorn and Jacob's Ladder, Man o War Ruination 10th Anniversary, and one of the AJ Fernandez New World blends. 

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

I like to smoke a mellow to medium profile while I'm playing, so one of my go to cigars on the golf course is an Ashton Cabinet Selection. Throw a John Daly mixed drink in there and I'm having a great round!!

BurningLeaves89
Petite Edmundo

Man o War Ruination 10th Anniversary

JohnWilson
Petite Corona

Nice selection! 

For me, the perfect golf stoge is one that's durable enough to throw on the ground when approaching my shot, long enough so that it can be smoked comfortably, (with a glove, maneuvering with the golf clip, etc), and lastly, one that can continue to draw easily or stays lit after awhile.  I loved this Partagas on the range, but for the course, the tried and true, time and time again is the Macanudo Cafe 6 x 60!  Go low!

golf mclemore.PNG

RegC
Robusto

20210925_153802.jpg

The El Gueguense