FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Charter Oak Connecticut

CigarProp
Corona

This afternoon I am enjoying a Charter Oak Connecticut from Foundation Cigar Company. โ€ƒoak

The #1 question I get online is, โ€œIโ€™m new to cigar smoking; what would you recommend?โ€. 

100% of the time, I ask if they have tried anything in the Charter Oak lineup. 

Nick Melillo has done a fantastic job with the Charter Oak line of cigars. 

You have your smooth and mild Connecticut. 

Next comes the Connecticut Broadleaf, which has an incredible tobacco sweetness yet has some body as well. 

Then comes the Habano. A spicy cigar that is not overpowering. 

And this is the order that I tell people to smoke the Charter Oak line. 

Once you have made it way through all three, you can approach your tobacconist and let him know what you thought. 

With your notes on these three cigars, the tobacconist will be able to guide you onto either something else in the Foundation Cigar lineup (which I highly recommend) or they will guide you onto a different brand altogether.

So, if you are a seasoned veteran of cigars, or if you are just new to the community, if you havenโ€™t enjoyed all three cigars in the Charter Oak line, I suggest you do so right away. 

Oh, I didnโ€™t mention that each cigar in the Charter Oak lineup can usually be purchased for under $6 each.

And since I have your attention, make sure you pick up the Foundation Cigar Havana Seed CT #142.

It was my #1 Cigar of 2020.

20220912_124700-01.jpeg

5 Replies 5

Chalky26
Petite Edmundo

Completely in agreement a relatively low price point and a gorgeous smoke into the bargain - enjoy and loved the comments 

brewsandstogies
Petite Edmundo

Can't go wrong with Charter Oak's. Smoked a Charter Oak Broadleaf a couple weeks ago. Great stogie!

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Love this smoke!

MatthewFolger
Robusto

I've been looking to try this one for some time and now will absolutely be doing so.  Thanks!

You are very welcome, enjoy!!