Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cigora's First Annual Cigar Mania

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

gr-article-cigarmania-2303.jpg

Welcome to Cigoraโ€™s first annual Cigar Mania! We have picked 16 of our favorite blends, ranked them 1-16 (based on our staffโ€™s consensus rankings), and smoked them head-to-head in win-or-go-home fashion, where only one cigar could come out on top as Cigoraโ€™s inaugural Cigar Mania Champion.

We did our collective best to put aside any biases and focus strictly on the overall quality and flavor of the tobacco. The matchups were tough, and the competition was fierce, but after two weeks of smoking incredible cigar after incredible cigar, we were left with only one blend still standing.

Now, it is your opportunity to choose who you think from this pool is the first Cigar Mania Champion for the chance to win free stuff!

Just a couple of rules:

• To enter, all you need to do is create a community account, and on this post, comment who you think the winning blend is no later than 10:00 PM EST on Wednesday, March 29th, 2023
  • If you choose the winning blend, on your next order you will receive a free Founderโ€™s Kit (4 cigar sampler), free shipping, and 10% off
  • After the winner is announced (which will be on Thursday, March 30th, 2023), anyone who purchases a box of the winning blend will receive a free Cigora Travel Humidor with their purchase

On that note, itโ€™s time to hear your predictions!

17 Replies 17

allashnobrakes
Petite Edmundo

Tatuaje Tuxlta! I mean really these are all great sticks though

BMahan214
Petite Edmundo

Mil Dias from the rafters! 

FuneralDigger
Petite Edmundo

Aladino Cameroon is my pick to win...Fantastic smoke!

Bladerunner
Corona

Aladino Cameroon is an underrated masterpiece. 

Jon305
Petite Corona

Itโ€™s gotta be 1. Tatuaje T110 Tuxla the best of the best hands down!

aaronlng92
Corona

It's been quite the year for upsets in March Madness, so I'm going to carry that over to this tournament and go with the underdog: The #15 seed Black Works Studio Killer Bee

Black Works Studio Killer Bee Cigar in ashtrayBlack Works Studio Killer Bee Cigar in ashtray

LG
Petite Edmundo

I'm calling Dunbarton Sobremesa as the champ. ๐Ÿ†

Bardcore
Petite Corona

T110 coming for that championship ๐Ÿ†

cmole89
Petite Corona

RomaCraft Neanderthal 

AFett
Petite Edmundo

Sobremesa FTW

Hell yeah, man. Birds to everyone!

SpeedHerfer47
Corona

Foundation El WAHWENSAYYY for the W. Disrespected as an 8 seed. Also placing bets on Caldwell Industrialist emerging as a Cinderella story...

Amen amigo! The Maduro is way better IMO and should have placed!

lizbell
Petite Corona

VIAJE ZOMBIE ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Dahoos78
Petite Edmundo

Guardian of the Farm๐Ÿค”

Hans_Gruber
Petite Edmundo

Caldwell Industrialist is taking home that W! 

LauraE_0425
Petite Edmundo

Crowned Heads Mil Dias is totally gonna win this ๐ŸŽ‰