FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have a "Holy Grail" Cigar?

CigarMagician
Corona

I think most of us have that one cigar that is ‘just out of reach’, or the one we just cannot find, no matter how much we look.  Whether it is a Cuban Cohiba Presidente that Castro himself had to hand you, one of the Havana Davidoffs before they destroyed hundreds of thousands of them in a bonfire, an Ashton VSG BBMF (yeah, they made them once) that you missed at that one charity event, a Padrón 1964 Anniversary Series Millennium which you could actually find pretty regularly if you looked, or another one not on this list.

3a2ae201-b72c-447e-a5d7-8416237ead00.png

Maybe you did not even know you had a “Holy Grail” cigar, after all, can you miss what you haven’t had?  There still must be some others that you have enjoyed throughout the years, and then…poof…they are gone, no longer made, and you smoked your last one.  As I sit enjoying the last example I have of this cigar, a holy grail to many, I think just how lucky I have been…you see, I have smoked all the cigars I listed above, and many more, including this beauty, and I have others that I know people seek feverously, and I just put a fire on one end, and…poof…an hour or so later…they are gone. 

~ The CigarMagician, I make cigars...disappear ~
1 Reply 1

gabrielle
Robusto

I don't think I have had a holy grail cigar yet! I'll let you know when I do!