cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

First Caldwell Smoke

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

Just picked up a few 5-packs of Caldwell as I have not tried anything in that line before. Started out with the Eastern Standard and I'm hooked! I don't usually smoke Connecticut cigars very often, but this one is unlike any other Connecticut I have smoked. Very creamy but with a noticeable hints of pepper and a slight undertone of spice. Definitely will keep this one in my rotation!

Caldwell-Eastern-Standard.PNG

7 Replies 7

Chalky26
Petite Edmundo

Yes yes and yes is all i can say - the quality of the comments match the quality of the photograph and made me reach for the humidor - always keep some Caldwell's on hand and persuaded my local distributor to take up the brand so many more to come in Malaysia soon - carry on the good work and curious to see your other reviews

Glad you liked the photo! I can't wait to dive more in depth into this brand. So far I'm thrilled with everything I have smoked!

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

This is a great picture!! A top-notch Caldwell cigar with a great Xikar VX-2 v-cut cutter. It says "calm enjoyment" to me. Definitely gets me in the mood for some nice, frequent fall weather smokes here in the northeast! My heat lamp is out of the shed on on the covered deck all ready to go!

I was so content in this moment - it's my favorite time! And I'm with you on the cold weather, I have a heater in my garage that I use in the winter to enjoy a nice smoke. Also have a fridge and a TV out there for football games so I'm ready to take on the cold!

CigarTherapy
Petite Edmundo

Their Bland Man's Bluff label did a special edition recently called "Trouble" that was AMAZING! I love Caldwell smokes.

HotTicketCory
Petite Edmundo

Most Caldwell cigars are a level above the rest imo

I'm figuring that out pretty quickly with this brand!