FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Freud Super Ego

FTB_Anthony
Petite Edmundo

I just smoked my first Freud and it was pretty solid. The Super Ego lancero had a lot of character and registered in the medium range with full flavor, which is where I love my cigars. Their new release Agape is just hitting and Eladio Diaz blended it, so I am pretty stoked to try that one out!

16 Replies 16

Sandi_518
Corona

Hi All,

I did smoke the Super Ego robusto, I didn't care for it.  The cigar was not rolled as tightly as I prefer / the draw was loose. It could have been this specific cigar; however, I have 2 other sizes from the sampler pack I can smoke...eventually. I smoked the cigar early one Saturday morning with no beverage (too early for bourbon or tequila).  I'll let the other cigars rest until next year and try them.  Hoping for a different experience.

Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 9.40.05 PM.png

Are you talking about the size of the image file? Or how they are showing up on the post?

Size of the image file. I've already saved the pictures to my laptop, removing them from my phone.

Thank you @RegC 

You're welcome

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

I agree - the two that I smoked were a little too loose for my preference. Not quite enough resistance on the draw for me.

RegC
Robusto

My order of Super Ego Toro's got here yesterday

What did you think?

20221029_194511.jpg

โ€ƒI'm enjoying it so far, good construction and flavor profile, I agree with you in reference to the lack of overall complexity in the flavor profile. It's a cigar that I would buy again though. 

Sandi_518
Corona

Glad to hear you enjoyed the cigars.  I just received Freud Cigar Co. sampler pack late last week, and hoping to have a chance to smoke the cigars before the weather becomes colder in the Northeast.

Thanks,
Sandi

I'm in the Northeast too, but I enjoy my smokes year-round. Last year, I invested in a great 1500-watt indoor/outdoor heat lamp with a tripod! Definitely allows me to stay nice and toasty year-round whenever needed. It'll be cigar smoke o'clock even in the 50s later this afternoon. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@MrCruRoyale I started smoking in my bathroom last year during the winter months.  I have a heat lamp on my deck; however, it doesn't generate enough heat (warmth) for me.   Weather should be nice tomorrow, so will try the cigars. ๐Ÿ˜

FTB_Anthony
Petite Edmundo

Based on our Tat thread I'd say we have some similarities in our profiles, so if you are a fan of medium bodied, full flavor then definitely try it out. I wouldn't say it was crazy in complexity, but it was nice in the flavor profile it offered. I just bought a box of Agape that should be landing later in the week, so I will report back on those.

I'll have to grab some of these soon

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Been wanting to try Freud out, but haven't taken the leap yet. Super Ego is worth a shot?