Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Guardian Nightwatch

MatthewFolger
Robusto

MatthewFolger_0-1665754187951.png

Good morning, Lounge!

I'm working from home on this gorgeous fall day in Pennsylvania, so decided it was a perfect time to finally try the Guardian Nightwatch JJ BP I've had sitting in my humidor for over a week now.  Good choice, if I do say so myself.

The initial sweet pepper of the closed foot is quickly giving way to some delightfully heavy notes of cedar, leather, and a rich cocoa finish.  All pairing very nicely with my coffee!  The JJ BP size is ideal for a morning cigar as well; not too big and the box-pressed shape gives it as smooth a draw as you can get.  This is a great medium-bodied stick and I would highly recommend it to anyone that likes to start the day off with a caffeinated beverage and a premium smoke.

https://www.cigora.com/p/cigars/list-of-brands/aganorsa-cigars/guardian-nightwatch/AL8-PM-1008.html

3 Replies 3

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

I've heard great things about Guardian of the Farm, and that cigar looks awesome @MatthewFolger !! Big box-pressed fan here. ๐Ÿ˜

Number13
Petite Corona

AlsoA favorite of mine with morning coffee. A very fine smoke in IMO.

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Big fan of Nightwatch. I think its a nice complementary blend to the OG Guardian of the Farm.