FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is there a cigar you wish was still made?

CigarMagician
Corona

It is an often discussed topic when someone asks "What is your favorite cigar?"  However I thought I would ask a slightly different question, and ask if there is an old, no-longer made cigar that you would love to see return to the market?  For me, there are a few, The Perdomo Patriarch, especially in the smaller ring gauges.  I have one lancero which I plan to smoke on Friday September 23rd with Mr. Perdomo

Second would be the early works from Dr. Paul Garmirian, especially the Cameroon wrapper cigars from around 1992 - 1995.  I have one or two petite belicosos from 1993 and one toro form 1994 left.

Another for me would be the Partagas and Macanudo Benji's.  I am lucky enough to have five Macanudo and five Partagas Benji's left, but I am not a collector, I am a smoker, so these are beings smoked, albeit as bit more infrequently. 

Lastly for me would be Room 101 Namakubi Equador.  Man did I smoke the heck out of those cigars!  I have one or two left, having smoked one just a month ago on a Saturday morning, they aged well, but when they first came out, what an enjoyable cigar.

Comment what you would like to see return to the shelf to cut, light, and enjoy.

~ The CigarMagician, I make cigars...disappear ~
3 Replies 3

MackThe419
Petite Corona

The original El Triunfador from Tatuaje. Those, to me, were the perfect cigar. Specifically the no. 4. The closest thing I've found to overall flavor profile are the Oliva 135th, but they fall a little short on complexity.

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Would love to get my hands on some Archetype Axis Mundi Churchill's. I only have a handful left that I have been trying not to smoke.

JKCIGAR
Petite Edmundo

Partagas Benji is a good one I had forgotten about!

Some memorable ones from me are Dunhill Signed Range, Padilla Miami or 1932 made by Pepin, Torano 1916 Cameroon, Cusano C10, and the original La Aurora 100 Anos, to name a few.