cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Southern Draw

john_35
Petite Edmundo

47A75AA9-4BF1-4CDF-9E46-9DA0778B3E48.jpeg

I just love this Manzanita! Goes great with a rye old-fashioned or a good olโ€™ Guinness. Looking forward to trying their new lancero soon. The Southern Draws are all good. Whatโ€™s your favorite?

6 Replies 6

MatthewFolger
Robusto

Really looking forward to trying the Lancero!

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

I have several Southern Draws in one of my humidors, but my recent choice was a Rose of Sharon Toro. I really enjoyed having a box-pressed cigar with a Connecticut wrapper. Earlier this month, I had the good fortune to meet Robert Holt at a Cigars International store! Really cool guy and extremely down to earth! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

NICE! I met Robert at a lounge in NE PA. I love Liga Privada T52s, and often stepped aside to the Jacobโ€™s Ladder, so he introduced me to the Manzanita. He really is personable and genuine. And gotta love the family-oriented and veteran-owned business, too.

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

Can't say enough great things about this cigar. Not only is it an incredible smoke, but it also has an awesome back story!

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

I recommend pairing the lancero with some Sazerac Rye - definitely one of my favorites recently!

RegC
Robusto

I smoked the Manzanita Lancero last night while on the live with Robert & Sharon. Great cigar, I had a Boardwalk Ale Funnel Cake with it. 20221026_194948.jpg