FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you like to do while smoking a cigar?

CigarMagician
Corona

It is said that music sooths the savage soul…Are you someone who wants the cigar to be the focus of the moment, or do you prefer to “do something else” while smoking?  I find my favorite thing to do while puffin’ and sippin’ is to listen to music.  Sometimes I will put on my Pandora lists on shuffle, sometimes I will grab a Pink Floyd Vinyl and listen to the entire album, and once and a while I will explore new music with my cigar.

IMG_6976.jpg

Today as I light up this 2015, My Father Le Bijou 1922 Torpedo Box Pressed Cigar and pour a scotch old enough to order its own scotch, The Glenlivet 21 Year Archive collection, I have a mix of Arturo Sandoval, Maynard Ferguson, Trombone Shorty, and Wynton Marsalis playing lightly on the 5:1 audio system.  I will relax, finish the cigar and whiskey, then gather later tonight with friends and possibly do all over again…

~ The CigarMagician, I make cigars...disappear ~
4 Replies 4

MatthewFolger
Robusto

Music is a big part of my cigar experience if I'm at home smoking.  However, I think nothing pairs with a cigar better than good conversation.  Cigars have an unparalleled ability to being people together.

justinmoore
Corona

I enjoy sitting on the deck with some music and relaxing, some days with bourbon. But I also really enjoying cigars with friends at the lounge. 

Favorite thing to do is have a nice cigar and bourbon and watch baseball on the back porch.

CYOP

Pcigarotta
Petite Edmundo

Bijou is one of my favs.  Excellent pairing all around!