cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What's in your humidor?

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

What are a couple of cigars that you make sure you have in your humidor at all times?

For me, I always have a few Tatuaje Black, Warped Cloud Hopper, and Crowned Heads Four Kicks on hand for any occasion!

15 Replies 15

FTB_Anthony
Petite Edmundo

Current Rotation:

Ozgener Bosphourous

Warped Oso Cub

Tuxla all three varities

Maria Lucia & Mas Igneus 

All sorts of BLTC, Espinosa, Stolen Throne and Crowned Heads.

Tuxtla T110 is a banger. I hope those go into regular production.

Ugh! Me too! It's definite fire and I love the T110 format. Delicious!

justinmoore
Corona

I've got a tupperdor of Fuente Fuente OpusX varities and some Davidoff LE's, one tupperdor with a box of Davidoff LE 2022 gran toro, cubans, Plasencia, Feral Pigs and Flying Pigs, and random Davidoff's. I have another tupperdor of about 50 or so random sticks from Privada Cigar Club and other boutique brands. Then I have a desktop humi with a box of Oliva Melanio V, a box of Karen Berger cigars, and a box of Ferio Tego 10th Anniversary. With all that said, I'm looking at cabinet humidor's now. 

It looks like you need help smoking through that stash! I'm happy to assist. 

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

Boy that's a loaded question! I have everything from some Davidoff cigars all the way down to some value bundle cigars (gotta keep these on hand when my friends come over and try to raid my humidor) and everything in between. Some of my all time go to cigars - Macanudo Cafe, Undercrown Sungrown, Latitude Zero, and Cohiba Red Dot.

bdivine
Petite Corona

Olivia serie v, under crown Maduro, Caldwell long live the king, rocky Patel etc....

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Mil Dias is definitely one of those blends i'd be happy to smoke at any time.

Especially the LE versions of Mil Dias, those are something special!

Bladerunner
Corona

Crowned Heads Mil Dias, Illusione Epernay, Tatuaje Cabaiguan are my go-to smokes for any situation. 

W7RGH707
Petite Corona

Partagas Black Label Maximos. Romeo Y Julieta 1875 Romeos. CAO Brazilia. And Arturo Fuente-Maduro Churchill. I try to make sure that these four are in my box at all times.  

Sandi_518
Corona

I ensure I have extra of the following cigars in the humidor (Tupperware): Padron, Rocky Patel, Punch, Oliva V, and Bolivar Cofradia.

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

In my humidors, I like to keep a big variety. I have Cohiba Macassar, Cohiba Black, Cohiba Royale, Macanudo Cru Royale,  Macanudo Inspirado Jamao, Plasencia 1865 Alma Fuerte Sixto II Hexagon, Padron 1964 Anniversary Series, CAO Flathead V660 Carbs, Man O' War 10th Anniversary Ruination Box-Pressed Gordo, Aging Room Quattro Nicaraguan, Montecristo Monte No. 2 Box-Pressed Torpedoes, Java by Drew Estate Latte and Maduro, etc. etc. The list goes on and on because you never know which cigar you will want for the mood and occasion! #CigarLife #HappyHumidors #HumidorHappy

techmaster
Petite Edmundo

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Nicaragua (Robusto, Orange label).

MatthewFolger
Robusto

Diesel Esteli Puro, Man O' War Side Projects Phalanx, Perdomo 12 Year Vintage Maduro, and Aging Room Nicaragua are a few I like to make sure I have ready to go.