Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Caldwell Louis The Last - Review

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

gr-blog-cotw-5CW-PM_01.jpg

Robert Caldwell is one of the most interesting people in the business, and it has clearly helped him with building a brand as big as Caldwell has become over the years. Whether you are looking for a boutique, everyday blend, or some of the most limited edition releases on the market, Caldwell is sure to have something for everyone. 

One of the brand's newest, and most limited releases, Louis the Last, has been impressing Caldwell fans since its launch. As a variation of the uber-popular The Last Tsar blend, Louis The Last uses the same wrapper, binder, and filler tobaccos as the former, but utilizing a different priming and fermentation process. Medium to full-bodied and packed with notes of leather, cedar, sweet cream, and black pepper, Louis The Last is as balanced as it is bold. To add to it, only 500 boxes of these beauties were produced, so if you are a Caldwell fan, picking up a box should be a no brainer.

1 Reply 1

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

These Caldwell The Last Tsar cigars are excellent!! A definite a Caldwell home run! I try to keep a few sticks in my humidors as best I can. ๐Ÿ˜Ž