cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Latitude Zero Los Rios - Review

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

Master blender Raul Disla has done it again! Maybe NACSA's greatness isn't the secret that it used to be, but it just goes to show how wildly successful the factory's production has been over the past couple of years. First, it started with the core, Latitude Zero blend, followed by the higher-end Latitude Zero Signature, and most recently, Latitude Zero Los Rios. Raul Disla's blending prowess is on full display with Los Rios, and shows off the quality and consistency that NACSA has become known for.

Latitude Zero Los Rios starts with a silky, Ecuador Connecticut wrapper overtop a Nicaraguan binder, and finished with a rich blend of Nicaraguan filler tobaccos. Expect notes of sweet cream, espresso, and nutmeg followed by a slightly spicy finish that rounds out this medium-bodied blend. I am a big fan of all of the Latitude Zero blends that have been released thus far, but I am confident that Los Rios is my favorite, and one that will make it into my regular rotation. No questions asked.

2 Replies 2

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

This is one of the best Connecticut cigars that I have smoked in 2023. The Latitude Zero Signature is also a phenomenal cigar - very comparable to an Oliva Serie V Melanio. Glad to see this brand growing!

Dahoos78
Petite Edmundo

I've had the others in the Lat Zero lineup and all have been great.

Thanks for the review, I'm going to have to check out these new ones. Sounds like it could be a great morning blend with a cup of coffee.