Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Man O War Virtue - Review

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

gr-blog-cotw-MWE-PM_Lifestyle-001[1].jpg

I think it's safe to say that anyone who smokes cigars regularly knows who AJ Fernandez is. From his own blends like Dias De Gloria, and New World, to collaborations with the biggest brands in the world like Montecristo, and Punch, AJ Fernandez is arguably the biggest name in cigars. Where his best work is showcased though, are the smaller, boutique brands that AJ blends and produces, like Man O War.

Man O War Virtue in particular is the perfect example of AJ Fernandez's blending prowess - a silky, Ecuador Connecticut wrapper sits overtop a Nicaraguan binder, and is finished with a bold, yet balanced blend of Nicaraguan filler tobaccos. This mellow to medium-bodied flavor bomb is the perfect combination of consistency, approachability, and boldness that features flavorful notes of sweet cream, pistachios, honey, and cedar. Man O War Virtue has been flying under the radar for years, but when word gets out about the undeniable quality of this blend, you'll see it in every cigar shop across the country. 

1 Reply 1

Cigar_Maestro
Petite Edmundo

Really nice review! I smoked this cigar about a year or so ago and thought it was very solid. I'll have to get it back in my rotation!