FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

First Cigar

gabrielle
Robusto

What was the first cigar you ever smoked? I THINK mine was Southern Draw Rose of Sharon. Which I loved. ๐Ÿ˜

18 Replies 18

LauraE_0425
Petite Edmundo

My first cigar was a Cohiba Red Dot, and I did not know was I was getting myself into ๐Ÿคฃ I 100% inhaled and felt like a train was parked on my chest the rest of the day. I've certainly come a long way since then haha ๐Ÿ˜œ

tonycasas
Corona

Mine was a Macanudo around a bonfire. Had no idea at the time what a crazy road it would take me down ๐Ÿ™‚ 

MackThe419
Petite Corona

Tatuaje Havana IV

Nordic
Corona

It was a lazy sunshiny afternoon the summer of 2020. Enjoyed some conversation with my two best friends and lit the Tabak Especial Dulce my grandfather gave me to enjoy. Still one of my favorite sticks to this day! 

PacoVonDutch
Petite Corona

I can't remember exactly but I am pretty sure it was something outta the mall, from a spot that I believe was called JR's.  They had some cigars and if I had to guess, it was JR's coffee dipped slim cigar type thing.  Don't kill me.  I was young.  I have grown up since then (I think).

Sandi_518
Corona

My first cigar was May 2001 while on vacation in Puerto Plata, DR.  I remember it was a Dominican cigar, but no specific brand.

justinmoore
Corona

Mine was a Rocky Patel VIntage 1990.

i95
Petite Edmundo

My first cigar was in March, 1968 in South Vietnam when I had one week left in country.
The cigar was a Tabacalera Filipina and it made me a bit dizzy. I smoked another one the next day
and it was great

jackcle88
Petite Corona

My first cigar was a Padron 2000 Maduro

i95
Petite Edmundo

You certainly got off to a great start .

HotTicketCory
Petite Edmundo

CAO America... Hard to admit. 

That's a sturdy start, I'd say. Good thing it wasn't like, a $40 Padron. Budget sticks play their parts well in the beginning stages. They are like the training wheels of stogies.

RegC
Robusto

My first was a Macanudo Cafe

BC40
Petite Corona

My first cigar was a CAO Brazilian.  I had NO clue what I was doing. I cut it wrong, puffed it like a freight train...it was a train wreck. 7 years later and a little more "know how" I find them to be phenomenal little budget smokes. 

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

๐Ÿ˜‚ we have all been there!

MatthewFolger
Robusto

My first cigar was the Aging Room Quattro F55, now called the Aging Room Original.  Only smoked half because it was a Christmas party and it was cold, but it was enough!

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

My first cigar was a Cohiba Red Dot and it's still one of my favorites to this day. I always keep a few stocked in my humidor!

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

My first cigar was a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real. It's been so long that I think I need to smoke one again!