Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cohiba Riviera - Review

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

gr-blog-CGR-PM_03.jpg

It feels like it's been ages since Cohiba released a new, regular production line (maybe I just have no concept of time), so when I saw the news of Riviera, I was excited to say the least. Fast forward about an hour and a half to my last few puffs of Riviera - I can confidently say that this is the best regular production Cohiba on the market right now. 

The Riviera blend is a unique one for Cohiba - it starts with a toothy San Andres wrapper overtop a Honduran binder, and a blend of filler tobaccos from Nicaragua and Honduras. This marks the first time that Cohiba has used a Mexican San Andres wrapper on a blend and also marks the first time that a Cohiba blend has been box-pressed. Notes of black tea, earth, and leather are followed by a spicy, black pepper finish that complement the medium to full-body strength of the blend.

Cohiba Riviera is an easy recommendation for me and I think a lot of people will agree that this is one of Cohiba's best blends in recent memory.

1 Reply 1

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

You're 100% right, best regular production Cohiba on the market right now. They knocked it out of the park!