cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Some of my favorite Caldwell Cigars

RegC
Robusto

The Caldwell Collection

This trio from Caldwell Cigars have found a permanent home in my humidor, as I enjoy these cigars a few things immediately stand out. Robert Caldwellโ€™s love of cigars and his devotion to creating special cigars using well aged rare and grade A tobaccos. If you havenโ€™t enjoyed a Caldwell cigar before I highly recommend you purchase one or all three cigars today.

Eastern Standard

This mild to medium cigar is a great way to start off your day paired with a cup of coffee. With subtle notes of pepper and spice, this cigars flavorful, smooth, and creamy profile always hit the right notes.

When I want a full-bodied cigar by Caldwell, these are my two of my favorites

Long Live the King

When I first picked up this cigar, I must admit it was the band that grabbed my attention, but once I lit and took my first draw I was sold. A blend of very small batch, rare tobaccos this cigar is rich, spicy, and complex with a hint of sweetness. This is a cigar that I like to enjoy with a craft hard cider, the flavor profiles of the two equal a relaxing time.

The King Is Dead

While the king maybe dead, the flavor profiles of this cigar linger long after youโ€™ve finished enjoying this cigar. Deep milk chocolate undertones with a rich earthy complexity are a result of Caldwell using unique and rare aged tobaccos. A Cigar Aficionado 2015 top 25 cigar lives up to the hype in my opinion and has given this cigar a permanent home in my humidor.

0 Replies 0