cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

One cigar for the rest of your life?

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

If you could only smoke one cigar for the rest of your life, what would it be? Bonus points for a specific size as well!

Really interested to see everyone's choices!

I'll kick it off. It's a tough choice, but I would have to go with Tatuaje Black Petit Robusto.

5 Replies 5

Bmo2023
Petite Edmundo

the beauty of cigar smoking is making it a journey.  However for me it would be more of a size and that being a lonsdale would be my choice

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

To be completely honest, when I first saw this post, the very first cigar to come to my head was a Davidoff Nicaragua. Like @MatthewFolger said, it is hands down one of the most consistent smokes I have had. I always have some on hand. 

But since that one was said, Iโ€™ll digress and pick the Tatuaje Verocu Blue Robusto. This one is pretty new, but itโ€™s made a big impression on me. I smoked it a few weeks ago and I just canโ€™t get enough. 

gabrielle
Robusto

Oh! What a fun question! For me.... Southern Draw - Desert Rose

Chalky26
Petite Edmundo

Caldwell Lost and Found Bolivar X - Cofradia EMS - limited edition and each one i have smoked has been smooth all the way to the end - have given them away as well and not a single poor comment - confess am a major fan of Robert Caldwell's blending and havent had a miss but this collaboration was the best 

MatthewFolger
Robusto

Davidoff Nicaragua Toro-Box Press.  Most consistent cigar I know of and as much as I would miss other cigars, smoking this one for the rest of my days is a solid consolation.