Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Davidoff Aniversario - Review

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

gr-blog-cotw-DV6-PM_01[1].jpg

Everyone who smokes cigars should know about Davidoff. Decades of excellence have cemented their legacy in the industry and have propelled them to heights that no one would of thought imaginable for a cigar brand. From their classic, white label blends like Aniversario and Signature, to their more modern approach to blending that's evident in Winston Churchill and Nicaragua, every Davidoff blend epitomizes the idea of luxury, and elegance.

With Davidoff Aniversario specifically, you can expect an ultra-refined, classic, Dominican blend that has stands out among its peers. The blend starts with a flawless Ecuador Connecticut wrapper overtop a Dominican binder and a nuanced blend of Dominican filler tobaccos. Notes of cedar, almonds, and cream characterize this medium-bodied gem, and are followed by a honey-like sweetness that makes Aniversario the perfect blend for novices, and enthusiasts alike. If there were one Davidoff blend that I had to smoke for the rest of my life, it would be Aniversario.

1 Reply 1

LauraE_0425
Petite Edmundo

Absolutely in love with this cigar โค๏ธ bought a box for my dads birthday!