Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Maduro - Review

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

blog-cotw-K9E-PM_SimpleArt-Green_v2[1].jpg

Ask a group of cigar enthusiasts to name their favorite cigar ever, and itโ€™s almost guaranteed Padron 1964 Anniversary will be mentioned. First introduced by the Padron family in 1994 to celebrate the companyโ€™s thirtieth anniversary, the 1964 has been a mainstay in humidors across the globe ever since. Itโ€™s here that Padron first introduced their individual serial numbers, too โ€“ the immense popularity of these cigars led to many counterfeits and copycats, understandably so.

The 1964 Anniversary Series Maduro is one of the finest (if not the finest) Nicaraguan puro that money can be. Deep and rich notes of dark chocolate, black pepper and espresso and followed by a naturally sweet finish that stands out in this full-bodied gem. I've gone back and forth over the years on whether I prefer Padron's natural or maduro blends, but the one thing I am sure about is that both versions are well worth the money with 1964 Anniversary Series.

1 Reply 1

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

I love this cigar enough just as it is, but with a photo like that I want to smoke this everyday!