Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Montecristo 1935 Anniversary Nicaraguan - Review

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

gr-blog-MT2-PM_02.jpg

I am hard-pressed to say that Montecristo is not the most recognizable cigar brand in the world. For decades, they have been releasing blends like Montecristo Classic, Montecristo White Series, and Montecristo Nicaragua, that have become industry staples that are smoked by fans across the globe. One of their newest blends, Montecristo 1935 Anniversary Nicaraguan, has taken the brand to new heights, and I can say with complete confidence that 1935 Anniversary Nicaraguan is the best blend that Montecristo has ever released. 

Almost universally acclaimed, this Nicaraguan puro has received high ratings and awards from almost every major cigar publication and blog. Altadis brand ambassador, Rafael Nodal, the Altadis Grupo de Maestros, and master blender AJ Fernandez, put their brilliant minds together to create a blend that is full of notes of dark chocolate, sweet espresso, and rich leather, that are complemented beautifully by a distinctly spicy finish. 

To say I was impressed by Montecristo 1935 Anniversary Nicaraguan would be a gross understatement, and I am confident that you will feel the same way after the first time you smoke it. 

0 Replies 0