Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tatuaje Lomo De Cerdo - Review

KevinI
Lounge Presidente
Lounge Presidente

gr-blog-3U0-PM-002.jpg

I don't know if I've ever been as excited for a new release as I was for Lomo De Cerdo. My affinity for basically everything that Tatuaje has ever released, and the lore of the original Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin, combined to make Lomo De Cerdo the ideal addition to my collection. A one-of-a-kind design concept and a delicious blend of tobaccos rolled at the My Father factory in Nicaragua are the perfect start for a cigar.

The Lomo De Cerdo blend begins with a toothy San Andres wrapper overtop a Nicaraguan binder, and finished with a potent blend of Nicaraguan filler tobaccos. Notes of earth, leather, and red pepper are followed by a bitter, dark chocolate finish that complement the full-bodied strength of the blend. 

Whether you are looking for a new blend to smoke or just something to add to the collection, then I can confidently say that Tatuaje's Lomo De Cerdo is the perfect fit for you. 

2 Replies 2

Jlcummins18
Petite Corona

Agreed this is an excellent blend in my opinion as well! Definitely a nice earthy and dark chocolate profile with sweet leather and some spice on the retro! 

I honestly was never a big fan of San Andres wrapped blends, but the Tuxtla series changed that for me. Leave it to Tatuaje to make me a fan of any kind of tobacco.