FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Do you have a "Holy Grail" Cigar?

CigarMagician
Corona

I think most of us have that one cigar that is โ€˜just out of reachโ€™, or the one we just cannot find, no matter how much we look.  Whether it is a Cuban Cohiba Presidente that Castro himself had to hand you, one of the Havana Davidoffs before they destroyed hundreds of thousands of them in a bonfire, an Ashton VSG BBMF (yeah, they made them once) that you missed at that one charity event, a Padrรณn 1964 Anniversary Series Millennium which you could actually find pretty regularly if you looked, or another one not on this list.

3a2ae201-b72c-447e-a5d7-8416237ead00.png

Maybe you did not even know you had a โ€œHoly Grailโ€ cigar, after all, can you miss what you havenโ€™t had?  There still must be some others that you have enjoyed throughout the years, and thenโ€ฆpoofโ€ฆthey are gone, no longer made, and you smoked your last one.  As I sit enjoying the last example I have of this cigar, a holy grail to many, I think just how lucky I have beenโ€ฆyou see, I have smoked all the cigars I listed above, and many more, including this beauty, and I have others that I know people seek feverously, and I just put a fire on one end, andโ€ฆpoofโ€ฆan hour or so laterโ€ฆthey are gone.โ€ƒ

~ The CigarMagician, I make cigars...disappear ~
1 Reply 1

gabrielle
Robusto

I don't think I have had a holy grail cigar yet! I'll let you know when I do!