FREE SHIPPING on any order!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What do you like to do while smoking a cigar?

CigarMagician
Corona

It is said that music sooths the savage soulโ€ฆAre you someone who wants the cigar to be the focus of the moment, or do you prefer to โ€œdo something elseโ€ while smoking?  I find my favorite thing to do while puffinโ€™ and sippinโ€™ is to listen to music.  Sometimes I will put on my Pandora lists on shuffle, sometimes I will grab a Pink Floyd Vinyl and listen to the entire album, and once and a while I will explore new music with my cigar.

IMG_6976.jpg

Today as I light up this 2015, My Father Le Bijou 1922 Torpedo Box Pressed Cigar and pour a scotch old enough to order its own scotch, The Glenlivet 21 Year Archive collection, I have a mix of Arturo Sandoval, Maynard Ferguson, Trombone Shorty, and Wynton Marsalis playing lightly on the 5:1 audio system.  I will relax, finish the cigar and whiskey, then gather later tonight with friends and possibly do all over againโ€ฆ

~ The CigarMagician, I make cigars...disappear ~
4 Replies 4

MatthewFolger
Robusto

Music is a big part of my cigar experience if I'm at home smoking.  However, I think nothing pairs with a cigar better than good conversation.  Cigars have an unparalleled ability to being people together.

justinmoore
Corona

I enjoy sitting on the deck with some music and relaxing, some days with bourbon. But I also really enjoying cigars with friends at the lounge. 

Favorite thing to do is have a nice cigar and bourbon and watch baseball on the back porch.

CYOP

Pcigarotta
Petite Edmundo

Bijou is one of my favs.  Excellent pairing all around!