cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fall Quick Smoke

matthewp
Merch Manager
Merch Manager

Today was a perfect day for a fire - nice chill in the air and I couldn't resist a nice cigar. This was the first time I tried The Upsetters, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not usually huge on infused cigars, but this one was definitely unique. Paired this one up with a nice Amber Ale which complimented the flavor well in my opinion. Looking forward to trying some more within the line.

2 Replies 2

MrCruRoyale
Robusto

The Upsetters are cool offerings from Foundation Cigar! I was around a buddy of mine who had lit one up, and it's definitely on the list to buy/smoke! I've been a fan of Foundation's Charter Oak and Tabernacle lines. Lots of interesting imagery and symbolism in the brand from their company's founder Nick Melillo.

I definitely recommend giving it a try! I see this as a unique cigar to keep in my rotation every now and then. Iโ€™m really looking forward to trying more from Foundation - they have really unique and creative packaging and it seems that very line tells a story which I really enjoy!